The following people were elected at the AGM to serve on the Spokes committee for 2017/18:
- Chair / Training / Publicity Officer – Caroline Lane
- Vice Chair / Count Coordinator / Event Manager – William Pitt
- Secretary – Gordon Oliver (acting)
- Membership Secretary – Ron Brown
- Treasurer – Josh Kerry
- Highways Officer – Tony Vickers
- Web Editor – Gordon Oliver
- General Campaigners – Ed Cooper / Angela McMahon / Gustav Clark / Mike Butler
We are always on the look out for people to help out on the committee. Any member of Spokes can stand for election and people can be co-opted onto the committee at any time. None of the jobs are particularly onerous – just a couple of hours per month is typical. In most cases you don’t need any previous experience, since there are plenty of old hands around to offer advice and support and we always try to have fun whatever we do.
If you would like to find out more about any of the committee positions, then please feel free to contact us – we would love to hear from you. Get involved and help us achieve our aim of putting more bums on saddles!